Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the roll

So CK has added me to the EVE Blogroll. I've been a big fan of his speedlinking and all the community work he's done.

On community work one of my favorite sources for news EVE Tribune missed their update last week. This is year four for them and as far as I'm aware their updates have been fairly consistent with a missed week being a rarity for them. It's going to be Wednesday and their site is soon to be 14 days roughly without an update. It's worrying me but I'm sure Kirith and FinnAgain have something going on. Either way I hope their doing well and hope an update isn't far off.

This week is gonna be hectic for me, so I probably won't be doing any big posts for a while at least till my Latin exam is over with on Friday.

I'll leave you with this Animal Collective, no matter how many times I watch it, it relaxes and destresses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment