Monday, February 16, 2009

Lagalaxy

So due to an increased number of concurrent users Tranquility has been experiencing some pretty serious lag. This lag has caused a number of issues for me personally and for my corp mates. It has led to: unnecessary podding, unfair warp outs by targets, unfair locks, points and/or blowing up of our ships. For instance this morning there were barely 30k users online. I eject from my Rifter to leave in system and head back to my home system. I warp to gate land and mash the jump button since there are a few people there. My shields go down, then my armor then I'm in a station. Now granted this saved me like 6 jumps but it also cost me nearly 5mil ISK to replace my clone, 5 million isk that could have gone to 6-8 more Rifters easily. Hopefully this horrible horrible lag will end with Wednesday's hardware upgrade but until then make sure you fly in at least a shuttle.

I'll be doing update later today after I get home from class, probably along with a few DBRs for ENN. I had a lot of time to play over the weekend so it will be a substantial post.

No comments:

Post a Comment