Sunday, February 1, 2009

First! *\o/*

Well my blog is officially up. I wanted to start by giving a bit of background about myself.

RL
IRL I'm a college student at the University of Florida pursuing a Philosophy degree with a Classics minor. Most of my time is taken up by that but I manage to squeeze in girls, partying, and of course EVE.

In EVE, where and what.
July 2006, I began EVE like every good player mining and missioning, but I grew tired of it and ventured into lowsec figuring more risk more reward. Well after some boring belt ratting in my Ferox I was considering making my way back to highsec when something happened that would change my EVE career forever. I was pirated by a Scorpion pilot, mind you this is back when ECM could be thrown on any ship and be LOLWTFBBQ good. After putting up a solid fight I paid the ransom and chitchatted with the pirate for a bit. Some days later I got a convo and was invited to his PVP corp and eventually accpeted. I lived and fought in Irmalin for a bit. We founded an alliance. It wasn't a bad life. We eventually moved to null sec space renting out the FDZ area from Smashkill. Several pvp oriented corps within the alliance merged into one forming a more cohesive group. Then, internal alliance politics went sour and everything short of a civil war broke out. My gained director status after some hard work during the internal struggle, mainly just admin stuff, hauling gear, sharing my personal POS with the corp etc. We joined Smash to keep from moving areas. It was alright at first, then things deteriorated. After several months of being a bottom rung on in the Smash hierarchy, despite the directors of our corp (roughly four of us) FCing 200+ gangs for Geminate defense and active roams for invaders, a lot of our members wound up less and less active. Our CEO went inactive due to RL aggro and I was essentially given the helm. I turned what was left of our corp into a small gang hit and run unit prowling lowsec and enemy terroritories for oppurtunity. It was great for a while but I soon got bored and lost focus. I had made several billion from my mining alts. I was flying Tech 2 ships and failed to reestablish new goals in the sandbox. I mitgated a merger with a corp that had been joining us on roams. They were a great pvp group which had a lot of offer our members. And I quit. BS 5 was set to train and I drifted away from it all right as FW and Empyran Age was set to hit.

The Beast.
November 2008, I made the mistake of getting bored with my XBL games and reactivated one accounts to begin training some skills up for winter break so I could PVP. The beast took hold once again and I became more and more involved. I began writing for ENN and making large sums of money with minimal effort through various trading and production schemes. Right now I'm bouncing around with no real place to call home, which is probably for the best I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to any organization or corp.

Any way that's it for now I'll post a couple of kills tomorrow that inspired me to start a blog. Til then, Fly in style. o/

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    Welcome to the EVE blogging community!

    I added your blog to my EVE Player Blogroll. You'll also be featured in both the next EVE Speedlinking post, as well as the next Micro Warp Cast podcast.

    I'd appreciate if you made a post about it and/or added those links to your blogroll!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete