Saturday, April 4, 2009

Long time no see

I has been quite a while since I've posted so here's what happened. I got through midterms with relative ease, started spring break fun wormholes sleepers pewpews etc. The Wednesday after spring break I had begun typing up a blog post when my mom called, my grandpa had died. So I dropped everything and drove back home to help her with things, mainly dealing with our huge family that was going to fly in.

That being said I haven't pewpewed or done much since spring break. But I have a few things I will share. The Ninja Pirates did a wormhole and made nearly 700mil which came out to be 54mil per person I think. While in there we found a player in a Navy Issue Raven. I kid you not. He had jumped through first in his gang and the wormhole closed behind him and he had been stuck in there for 2 days, we showed him a way out and relieved him of some of his mods after podding his ass back to high sec.

Other than that my pvp has been limited to market whoring. I got in on Basilisk and Guardian sales buying low prepatch and waiting for the spike. I had bought like 13 guardians at 50mil a pop and sold em for 77mil each. Basilisks I've had to wait a while for them to spike but they finally did, bought 35 of em at 60.5 mil and sold at 71-68mil. So healthy profits for just sitting on my ass i suppose.

Right now the cruiser market is going beserk so I'm capitalizing on that (8mil for a thorax WHAT!?!)

Now to go sleep off the rest of my hang over o/

2 comments:

  1. I'd pay 8m a pop for mallers if you brought them the oulley for me ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm strictly jita ;) but i know a freighter pilot who may do that for ya :P

    ReplyDelete